We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the product.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team including providing private data ( WordPress username and password or FTP account ) requested by our support team if needed.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes, server configurations or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- No refunds can be processed for the Bundle Product at anytime.